You can learn more from our asked questions

we tends to provide quality education if you have any kind of inquiry please feel welcomed to gives us call any time  

Academic background minimun above +2 / intermediate to above
Age +2 pass until 24 years, Bachelor passes until 28 years and Master pass until 32 years can apply for student visa to Japan.


  • Last academic character certificate and transcript
  • Photocopy of original citizenship certificate and its 
  • Original Passport
  • purpose of study in Japan as in essay 
  • Recommendation letter from campus or working place which the student belongs
  • Gap certificate if the student has some gap in academic history
  • Other documents may be required

japanese language schools have a 4 intake system 





yes gap can be acceptable 3 years after the graduation of +2 (see) 5 years after batchlors graduation.

Still have you any confusion?

For any inquiries relating to study in japan 
 feel free to speak to me personally by call us during business hours. (9860235991)

Head office address:

Putalisadak,kathmandu (Next to Shankerdev Campus, upward to 32 cafe)

Call for help:

9860235991 01-4224706

Mail for information:

schooljlc@gmail.com jlcgakkou@gmail.com